Thank you for your interest in working at the U.S. Embassy, Warsaw, Poland. We have implemented a new recruitment process called ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application). ERA is a new electronic system for managing applicants. Please check the video below for information on how to create a new account and apply.
How To Apply
To apply online for our open vacancies please visit our Electronic Recruitment Application portal.
Here is the video how to apply and create the account:
Who May Apply
Open to: All Interested Candidates – Anyone with Polish Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply.
Open to: Current Employees of the Mission – Anyone who is currently employed by the U.S. Mission in Poland may apply. Third Party Contractors are not eligible.
Open to: USEFMs only – Only U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members may apply. USEFMs may also apply to the above “Open to” categories. For more information please click on this link.
REMINDERS FOR ERA JOB SEEKERS:
- To be a successful applicant, remember your ERA password and manage your ERA seeker account.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to maintain his/her credentials to ERA.
- In creating your ERA Account, make sure to provide a password that you will easily remember.
- In case you forgot your password, the account lock is only TEMPORARY – after 30 minutes, ERA will allow you to log in again.
- In case you can no longer remember your password, the system ONLY allows two options:
– Click the password reset hyperlink or,
– Create a new account