Thank you for your interest in working at the U.S. Embassy, Warsaw, Poland. We have implemented a new recruitment process called ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application). ERA is a new electronic system for managing applicants. Please check the video below for information on how to create a new account and apply. We still have vacancies that we will fill using the old method. For more information please check the links below.
Vacancies using the new application process can be found here: ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application)
- Security Clerk, open to USEFMs only, FS-9 (closing date: 7 March 2019)
- Mail Room Clerk, FSN-4 (closing date: 28 February 2019)
- Human Resources Clerk, FSN-6 (closing date: 28 February 2019)
- Consular Associate – open to USEFMs only, FS-6 (closing date: 28 February 2019)
- Logistician Clerk – open to USEFMs only, FS-8 (closing date: 25 February 2019)
Here is the video how to apply and create the account: As an Applicant