Thank you for your interest in working at the U.S. Embassy, Warsaw, Poland. The Embassy conducts recruitment process through ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application) system ONLY.
How To Apply Successfully
To apply online for our open vacancies please visit our Electronic Recruitment Application portal.
Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA)
- ERA ACCOUNT:
To apply for any vacancy, you need to create an account on ERA and make sure to remember your ERA password. It is the applicant’s responsibility to maintain his/her credentials to ERA.
- ERA APPLICATION PROGRESS:
Make sure to save your progress frequently, because ERA will log you out every 20-30 minutes for security reasons. If you do not Save your progress (by clicking “Save” in the top-right corner) your progress will be lost.
- MANDATORY INFORMATION:
When applying, make sure to add ALL relevant EDUCATION (with name of the school/university, Major, date of graduation), WORK EXPERIENCE (with detailed description of your duties!) and LANGUAGES (including your mother-tongue).
Without that information your application will NOT be complete and will not be considered.
- MANDATORY DOCUMENTS:
It is required for EVERY position to attach a diploma/certificate confirming your level of education. Some positions may also require you to attach the valid Driver’s license (both sides) and/or additional certificates.
Without attached documents your application will NOT be complete and will not be considered.
- DOs & DON’Ts:
– DO read the Vacancy Announcement and identify the required Education, Work Experience, Language & Documents before applying.
– DO prepare required scans for the application in advance.
– DO describe how your Work experience matches with the work requirements listed in the vacancy announcement you’re applying for.
– DO NOT attach a CV! Only the information filled in the application will be considered.
– DO contact Recruiters Office if you have any questions at WarsawRecruitment@state.gov 😊
Who May Apply
Open to: All Interested Candidates – Anyone with Polish Citizenship or valid residence permit may apply.
Open to: Current Employees of the Mission – Anyone who is currently employed by the U.S. Mission in Poland may apply. Third Party Contractors are not eligible.
Open to: USEFMs only – Only U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members may apply. USEFMs may also apply to the above “Open to” categories.