U.S. Embassy Warsaw
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Outreach in Szczecin October 20, 2022
The U.S. Embassy in Warsaw is pleased to announce that it will conduct limited consular services in Szczecin on October 20, 2022. U.S. citizens can use this opportunity to submit applications for passports requiring form DS-11 or to notarize documents.
Venue: To be confirmed if an appointment is granted
Date: October 20, 2022, between 1400 and 1700
To request an appointment, please call 22 504 2784 or email ACSWarsaw@state.gov by October 18 at 1200.
Documentary requirements for passport applications, including information on which passport services are provided through form DS-11, are found here: https://pl.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passports/. Adult passport renewals on form DS-82 can be submitted via mail to the Embassy. Therefore, we will not accept appointment requests for DS-82 renewals.
Please note: All fees must be paid by U.S. dollars, in cash and in the exact amount. We will be unable to make change or accept fees in excess. We will also be unable to make photocopies, so please bring photocopies of all your documents. If your appointment request is granted, you will receive additional instructions.
- All U.S. citizens should enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Poland.
- Refer to our website for the latest Alerts and Messages for U.S. citizens: https://pl.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, including testing requirements to return to the United States.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Embassy, Warsaw, Poland
AlejeUjazdowskie 29/31, Piękna 12
+48 22 504 2784 (business hours)
+48 22 504 2000 (after-hours emergencies involving U.S. citizens)
U.S. Consulate General, Krakow, Poland
ul. Stolarska 9
31-043 Krakow, Poland
+48 12 424 5100 (business hours)
+48 601 483 348 (after-hours emergencies involving U.S. Citizens)
U.S. Consular Agency, Poznan, Poland
Ul. Paderewskiego 8 room 06, 61-770 Poznan
Tel: +48 61 851 8516
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Poland Country Information