Message to U.S. Citizens – U.S. Embassy, Warsaw (February 16, 2023)
Join us for President Biden’s Remarks in Warsaw
You are cordially invited to join us on Tuesday, February 21, 2023, at 5:30 p.m. for remarks by President Joe Biden. The remarks will be held at Arkady Kubickiego (gardens of the Royal Castle). Please check on the Embassy’s website (https://pl.usembassy.gov/president_biden_speech_warsaw/) or social media on Monday, February 20, for details on arrival time and specific location. Click here to register for this event.
You will need to pass through security screening to attend. Large bags, backpacks, signs, posters, flags, and umbrellas will not be permitted. Please dress warmly.
- All U.S. citizens should enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and ensure you can be located in an emergency.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Poland.
- Refer to our website for the latest Alerts and Messages for U.S. citizens: https://pl.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information related to COVID-19, including testing requirements to return to the United States.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
U.S. Embassy, Warsaw, Poland
Aleje Ujazdowskie 29/31, Piękna 12
+48 22 504 2784 (business hours)
+48 22 504 2000 (after-hours emergencies involving U.S. citizens)
U.S. Consulate General, Krakow, Poland
ul. Stolarska 9
31-043 Krakow, Poland
+48 12 424 5100 (business hours)
+48 601 483 348 (after-hours emergencies involving U.S. Citizens)
U.S. Consular Agency, Poznan, Poland
Ul. Paderewskiego 8 room 06, 61-770 Poznan
Tel: +48 61 851 8516
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Poland Country Information