U.S. Embassy Warsaw
Message to U.S. Citizens: Passport Fee Increase
March 14, 2018
Important notice: Effective April 2, 2018, the passport execution fee will increase from $25 to $35 for U.S. passport applicants using the DS-11 form, including first-time applicants over age 16, children under age 16, and applicants who reapply after reporting their previous passport lost or stolen. Accordingly, the total passport fee for such applicants will increase by $10. For more details, please visit our website at travel.state.gov.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for Travel Advisory and Alerts for Poland.
- Enroll in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)to receive the latest security updates, and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw located at Aleje Ujazdowskie 29/31, telephone +48-22-504-2000, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. After-hours emergency number is +48-22-504-2000.
- Contact the U.S. Consulate General in Kraków located at Ulica Stolarska 9, 31-043, telephone +48-12- 424-5100, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., by appointment only. After-hours emergency number for U.S. Citizens is +48-601-483-348.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries. These numbers are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: The timestamp on this e-mail message may reflect Washington, D.C., time, which may differ from local time.