United States Mission to Poland
Security Message for U.S. Citizens: Europe Travel Alert – May 2, 2017
The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the continued threat of terrorist attacks throughout Europe. The full text of the Europe Travel Alert is available at https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html. This Travel Alert expires on September 1, 2017.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, and Travel Alerts, and read the Country Specific Information for Poland.
- Enroll in the State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive the latest security updates, and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw located at Aleje Ujazdowskie 29/31, telephone +48-22-504-2000, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. After-hours emergency number is +48-22-504-2000.
- Contact the U.S. Consulate General in Kraków located at Ulica Stolarska 9, 31-043, telephone +48-12- 424-5100, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., and 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., by appointment only. After-hours emergency number for U.S. Citizens is +48-601-483-348.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries. These numbers are available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: The timestamp on this e-mail message may reflect Washington, D.C., time, which may differ from local time.