U.S. Citizen Services


You can now apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) electronically at U.S. Embassy Warsaw and U.S. Consulate General Krakow!  This new online feature allows U.S. citizen parents to complete a CRBA application online, upload required documents, and submit payment prior to the in-person interview.  Please visit https://pl.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/child-family-matters/birth/ for details.

Enroll in STEP to receive urgent updates: https://step.state.gov/

The U.S. Embassy in Warsaw , the U.S. Consulate General in Krakow, and the U.S. Consular Agency in Poznan require appointments for all services.

The American Citizens Services (ACS) units at the U.S. Embassy in Warsaw, the U.S. Consulate General in Krakow, and the U.S. Consular Agency in Poznan offer services to citizens of the United States who are living or traveling in Poland. ACS cannot:

NOTICE: Effective August 23, 2023, the Polish border guards announced that U.S. citizens can now enter Poland from Belarus at the Terespol border crossing:  https://twitter.com/Straz_Graniczna/status/1694312789144223847  U.S. citizens are still restricted from entering from Russia unless they meet one of the exceptions currently in place.  You may find the list of exceptions here (in Polish): https://strazgraniczna.pl/pl/cudzoziemcy/zasady-wjazdu-i-pobytu-na-tery/8572,Zasady-wjazdu-i-pobytu-na-terytorium-RP-w-zwiazku-z-odwolaniem-stanu-zagrozenia-.html.

Alerts and Messages

See all Messages and Alerts for U.S. Visitors to Poland.