Emergency Financial Assistance

Zarejestruj się w programie STEP, aby otrzymywać pilne informacje: https://step.state.gov/


U.S. consuls can assist U.S. citizens abroad who are temporarily destitute due to unforeseen circumstances. U.S. citizens who find themselves in these circumstances should contact the Embassy in Warsaw, the Consulate General in Krakow or the State Department’s Office of Overseas Citizens Services at 1-888-407-4747 (during business hours) or 202-647-5225 (after hours). Consular officers can help destitute Americans contact family, bank, or employer to arrange for transfer of funds. In some cases, these funds can be wired through the Department of State. For information on how a consular officer can help under these circumstances, see http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/emergencies/financial-assistance.html.