Please Note: The Passport fee is a non-refundable processing fee and is retained by the Department of State whether or not the passport is issued.
- Adult Passport Book (first time applicants) – 145 USD
- Adult Passport Book (renewals) – 110 USD
- All Minor Applicants – 115 USD
- Passport Card – Adult first time applicant – 30 USD, minors under the age of 16 – 15 USD
- Notarial Service – 50 USD
Accepted payment methods are:
- Credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners
- Cash – either dollars or Polish zloty
Payment by card is preferred.
Effective 07/21/2021 the exchange rate is 3.90 PLN=1 USD
Please note: We are not authorized to accept checks or money orders.
Important: Accepted payment methods at the Consular Agency in Poznan are credit card and cash – only Polish zloty.