Social Security Administration

Services in Foreign Countries

If you live outside of the United States, there are a number of Federal Benefits Units (FBUs) at some American Embassies and Consulates who have specially trained personnel to assist with Social Security matters. The two FBUs in Poland provide services to residents of countries listed below – for specific information please select the relevant link:

  1. Belarus
  2. Czech Republic
  3. Estonia
  4. Hungary
  5. Latvia
  6. Lithuania
  7. Poland
  8. Russia
  9. Slovakia
  10. Ukraine

For general information on Social Security programs and services available for residents in foreign countries please visit our Service Around the World website.